Thread: Squishiest diaper?

Cool Squishiest diaper?

So, a bit odd of a question, but I really love diapers that get a bit of the squishy feeling. Not like they don't absorb, but I guess that they have plenty of gel for that type of feeling. What are your recommendations for types of diapers like these?

For example, I think Tranquility ATN's are some of the best ever. They hold a lot and get very squishy. I love Molicare's, but even the Super Plus doesn't really get squishy. It just holds all the liquid and then gets too firm.

Suggestions? How are dry24/7's and Bambino's in that department? I've never tried either of them.

Depends Fitted Maximum Protection don't hold a lot, but they've got a disproportionately high amount of gel in them versus pulp, so they get very squishy.

I have had bambions, and they do have a good squishy factor. From what I have hear dry 24/7 also have a great squish factor.

yes, the squish factor is hi with those

I've only tried Bambinos, but they hold a lot, and get very squishy :3

Yeah, I'm going to say Bambinos are the squishiest diaper I've ever tried; however, the rousing endorsement for Dry 24/7 does make me curious.

Any idea how soft the plastic is on the Dry 24/7s? That's the one thing I've been searching for that I can't find in a diaper. I miss the old Attends.

the plastic backing is a bit thicker than the average diaper.. i like em cause they havent burst on me yet, inside or out, have had that with other brands

I would say Tena slip as long as whatever liquid you put in them isn't cold.