Thread: What are you giving out for Christmas?

Default What are you giving out for Christmas?

Last year we had a thread speculating what you were going to receive for Christmas and I thought it would be cool to see what you will be giving this year instead of receiving.

So what will you be giving and to whom will you be giving it to?

I'll be giving a quilt to my partner that I will be working on soon. I'll give parents livestock from Heifer International and I'll give my brothers some cash.

Quote Originally Posted by NikonFilmPhotog View Post
    Last year we had a thread speculating what you were going to receive for Christmas and I thought it would be cool to see what you will be giving this year instead of receiving.

So what will you be giving and to whom will you be giving it to?

I'll be giving a quilt to my partner that I will be working on soon. I'll give parents livestock from Heifer International and I'll give my brothers some cash.
    The main person for whom I will be shopping is a member on this site, so I'll not go into this just yet.

Suffice it to say, we're meeting (yay!) and going to bring a few things with me.

I've already got the majority of my xmas presents for others this year, including Charlies. I can't tell you what he's got though, because he'll read it! It's really cool though!!

crazykittensmile

I have been so bad at Christmas shopping so far - I haven't bought a single thing! And I don't know what I'm buying anyone either... I suppose I should probably start thinking about it, not long left...