Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My introduction thread is titled: TACOS.

Default My introduction thread is titled: TACOS.

Hey. I'm growyoung, a little old TB AR story writer. Kinda wish I could find my peeps from deviantART on here, they know me.

Glad I found this site. There are a lot of TB-related things I need advice on. Pacis, telling others... and discreetly hiding diapers. That's what got me caught the first time. I pulled out strong and I'm still undercover... literally. In my bed, always.

Anyways... 'sup.

And TACOS.

So, I heard you like writin' stories. What kind of stories do you like to write? Is all that you do writing stories? Do you have any other interests?

Nope, I'm a complete age-regression-story-writing MACHINE.

Nah, just kiddin'. I'm also into attempting to get diapers... and video games. Right now I'm hooked on the new GoldenEye 007 for Wii.

Nice. I've only seen the N64 version being played by someone else. I prefer Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 on PS3

Ah, to each his own. I was never a big CoD buff. Now I call it a cult.

Not meant as a slight to anyone. Just think it's funny (and partially true).

I wasn't a fps buff until about 2 weeks ago, when I got the game. Now, 90% of the time, if you get sniped, it was probably me.

Yeah, well, if you see an M16 agent named Chibiterasu on the GoldenEye WiFi service run up and whack you with a Sigmus 9...

Hey man. I'm a DA junkie. It's wonderful to see someone else on here. I haven't written anything about AB/DL but I'd love to read yours. What's your username?

Hit me up if you like.

Not too original with usernames, am I?

Glad to know this place has a welcome wagon.