Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its Zombie night

Cool Its Zombie night

The Walking Dead comes on at 10pm tonight on AMC. If you haven't seen this show its awesome. It has to be the best Zombie show I've ever seen. Tonight's the 3rd episode.

The Walking Dead - AMC Series - Official Site - AMC

While I enjoy a good zombie-fest, I have to admit I was a bit jaded when they killed-off the horse in the very first episode!

:-(

B.

heh heh heh

yea that was a bit dark. Pretty graphic too. But the show is pretty good and AMC has already ordered season 2.

I've watched half of episode 3 or so. Right before Officer Rick goes back to the city to rescue a man. I mainly stopped because I caught up to the point where it was live TV again so I left the DVR to finish recording it and finish re-installing Bad Company 2 on my PC.

Also I love how graphic the show is/can be. I've seen too many movies, shows and video games that act like a simple 9mm bullet can't pass though a car door, multiple dry walls or let alone a human body/skull. Though even in the walking dead I guess they still got exit wounds wrong.

I'm rather enjoying the show, I just started watching it last night. It's about time they a have a tv show about such a great topic.

It's gory, but I have noticed some minor things with shooting the zombies and what not, most what's already been said (Exit wounds) but they still are doing a decent job, and I was happy to see they could show some of the gory stuff on tv.

There's only six episodes in season one? I'm guessing they weren't thinking a lot of people were going to watch it then. I've got the next episodes DVR'd, just in case I miss them, I often forget when certain shows come on.

Overall, awesome show. Anyone who hasn't seen it yet and is anything of a zombie fan, should definitely pick it up.

I watched all 3 episodes last night even know I had already seen ep 1 and 2. AMC has already ordered season 2
    I can't wait for the next episode to come on.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiningFire View Post
    I'm rather enjoying the show, I just started watching it last night. It's about time they a have a tv show about such a great topic.

It's gory, but I have noticed some minor things with shooting the zombies and what not, most what's already been said (Exit wounds) but they still are doing a decent job, and I was happy to see they could show some of the gory stuff on tv.

There's only six episodes in season one? I'm guessing they weren't thinking a lot of people were going to watch it then. I've got the next episodes DVR'd, just in case I miss them, I often forget when certain shows come on.

Overall, awesome show. Anyone who hasn't seen it yet and is anything of a zombie fan, should definitely pick it up.
    I am sure the production costs or time for the make up for the hordes of zombies in Atlanta have something to do with it. These zombies look far better then even the ones in 28 days later or the last Dawn of the Dead remake. Also I liked the ending of episode 3 but it felt a lot more slow then episode 1 or 2. Then again.. they only killed a total of TWO zombies in episode 2, and the episode was more about the survivor camp and their...... camp. <_>

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I am sure the production costs or time for the make up for the hordes of zombies in Atlanta have something to do with it. These zombies look far better then even the ones in 28 days later or the last Dawn of the Dead remake. Also I liked the ending of episode 3 but it felt a lot more slow then episode 1 or 2. Then again.. they only killed a total of TWO zombies in episode 2, and the episode was more about the survivor camp and their...... camp. <_>
    Quite right! Still, it's shaping up to be pretty good.. and I can't believe Norman Reedus is in it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiningFire View Post
    and I can't believe Norman Reedus is in it.
    Yeah.. he needed a good project after that Boondock Saints 2 crap.

[possible spoiler]

Yeah im actually really enjoying this series too... i love the acting... i really dont know anything about guns or the stuff like that but i think its really devious. I really love the emotional setting and the wifes point of view. Shes truely devious in her own right though sleeping with another man that short after her own husbend died... jesus goodness christ @[email protected] And seriously i loved it at the end of episode 3 when the sheriff beat the crap out of that basturd taking advantage of his wife like that... what a pig.