Thread: Forgetting Trash Day

Default Forgetting Trash Day

Ok this story may identify me; however, I cannot be the only one with this type of story.

Recently, I got home late one night, changed and off to bed. Well the next morning I heard the Trash Truck doing his rounds. I had forgot to take the trashcan to the street/dumpster and ran up to meet the driver on the way back through the neighborhood. (one way in ... one way out)

It was actually a different driver (I think) I caught on the way back out of the neighborhood.

After flagging him down, I asked if I could throw the trash in the bin and he could take it. Do not like trash hanging around ... and diapers to boot.

Well I lifted the trashcan to empty it into the bin attached to the front of his truck (he already got out to help me) and I get most of it in the right spot and some onto the street..... along with a few on my OWN Diapers!

I did not make any comments other then thank you and so forth. But chasing down a (large) rolled diapers as a couple went for a trip was pretty funny and sad.

Note to self. Take the trash to the bin/street - regardless of how late you get home.

Haha, I got a real laugh out of that!

I've been at home diapered on rubbish day and had to find a pair of pants to quickly throw on over them to catch the rubbish truck before it rumbled off.

Can't say it's ever gotten to the point of chasing diapers down, but I have missed trash day a few times. Leads to some very bad smells after a few days...

Also, I lol'd at your misfortunes with you.

nothin like that for me. i usually take it out the night before. but usually i always miss it the day of, unless i happen to be goin to work early and trash them before i leave, but usually i end up trashing them like a few hours after theyve come, yeh so convenient haha.