Thread: Hey folks

Default Hey folks

Well I've been lurking for a little while, and thought that I should probably join so that I can ask a few questions and so forth.

I guess first up I should talk about this place, and why I'm here. Personally I am not into any of the age regression stuff (and mean no disrespect - each to their own is my philosophy), but I would perhaps classify myself as a diaper lover as I wouldn't quite be medically classified as incontinent. I needed to find a bit more information on which of the myriad products that are available online would suit my needs best, and this site came up when I was hunting for information on Google. I am.

I'm a UK-based university student, and my hobbies include wargaming, playing the guitar and being a general politics/history nerd. At this moment in time I'm in a great relationship (my partner knows about my issues) and things seem to be going well.

That's about it really, hopefully this will be a great place to get some advice - guess I'd better be off make a thread about those questions then!

Well hi there ^_^ its nice to know someone from the UK! I always like meeting people from diffferent places in the world! ^_^ What part of the UK do you live in and what kind of music do you like to play on the guitar? Whats your favorite part of history? tell me more bout urself
    Last edited by Missilekid10; 15-Nov-2010 at 08:39.