Thread: Buying Diapers for the First Time in a long time

Yumi

Smile Buying Diapers for the First Time in a long time

Ello, 'gents. How is everyone? I have, for a while now, stopped buying diapers as soon as I stopped needing them at night.. every night (I still wet the bed sometimes though -.-) . I'm looking to buy diapers again, but the real question is: What brand? I'm thinking of buying the ABU Cushies because they look just like a real baby diaper... But I'm not sure! I don't even know how reliable ABUniverse is. So, people... Help!

What I have available to me IRL:
    Depends
    Tena
    Tranquility ATN
    Attends

Online:
    Anything that isn't too pricey.

I have ordered Cushies from abu, and they were fine. I like them a lot. I paid $16 for 10.

If you want more diapers for your money, buy some Tena.

You can order bambino online, but they are going to be pricy, but you pay for quality. They have the new teddies that are super duper cute. Bambinos run about $30 for 16, or $60 for a case of 48.

Yumi

I cannot buy Bambino as I live in Canada. Thank you for the suggestions though!

Quote Originally Posted by Yumi View Post
    I cannot buy Bambino as I live in Canada. Thank you for the suggestions though!
    If you can order online, you can get Bambinos or ABU cushies from B4NS. I've ordered from them before and their service is great.

Edit: Bambinos are backordered right now but you can still get cushies or Abenas from them.

Tranquility ATNs are the better of that list, IMHO.
    Abena 4 series (formerly X-Plus) if available there are my faverites.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihlus View Post
    Edit: Bambinos are backordered right now but you can still get cushies or Abenas from them.
    there shouldn't be much problem if you order Bambinos directly from the website. In fact, the horrible shortage of mediums is finally over! (yay!!!).
    umm...Bambino Diapers, The Best Source for ABDL Diapers and Products!
    Yes, Bambinos are pricey, but anyone who has worn them will probably tell you that they are MUCH worth the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Yumi View Post
    Ello, 'gents. How is everyone? I have, for a while now, stopped buying diapers as soon as I stopped needing them at night.. every night (I still wet the bed sometimes though -.-) . I'm looking to buy diapers again, but the real question is: What brand? I'm thinking of buying the ABU Cushies because they look just like a real baby diaper... But I'm not sure! I don't even know how reliable ABUniverse is. So, people... Help!

What I have available to me IRL:
    Depends
    Tena
    Tranquility ATN
    Attends

Online:
    Anything that isn't too pricey.
    Hello again. Welcome in/back; it's been a while.

Many years ago (5? 8?) I had some Tranquility ATNs. They were surprisingly good ... but 5-8 years is a LOT of time for something to go from, "wow, this is great!" to, "uh-oh ... they are 'improved,' which means cloth-like backer and inability to absorb anything."