Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I graduate HS today!!!

Smile I graduate HS today!!!

After being homeschooled for most of my life, I ended up going to a private HS/boarding school for the last four years. I was as scared as it gets wearing diapers here, but it has been great. I never thought I would make it through, but today is the day!

YAY!!!! nice job baseball! good job making it through high school in one piece!
    so now that you're done with that what do you plan on doing this summer and beyond?

:applaudes: way-to-go m8, hope you did ok in assesments but,totally ignoring anything like that, graduating, youll love it, and miss your school the moment you leave, just watch and see

They have a PG (post graduation) year here that I am probably going to go to, and then it's on to Northwestern.

Northwestern? that's a great college to go to, I know a few good friend's (non AB) that go there. Wish ya luck for college and post graduation, Last year when I graduated I was a bit nervous, but I know that you'll do just fine.

Question, what's your major (class for future job) going to be for college?
    Last edited by snydead; 06-Jun-2008 at 00:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Hoorah! I graduate on the 9th n__n
    Congratulations to both of you! It feels like a major accomplishment to finaaly finish HS, at least to me it did after repeating the 10th grade. I wish you both success in your future endeavors.

Wooh! I just graduated last night to! *hugs all the fellow graduates* Congrats to us!! Time to grow up...awwu. Well, I can stay little sometimes, and in my mind. I'll never let myself get boring. I hope.

I'll throw myself into this too, as I finish college officially tomorrow, although in actual fact I really finish in a couple of weeks (when all my exams are over).
    This is college as in 16-18 college, like the equivalent of the last two years of (American) highschool.
    So yay!

[QUOTE=Anon E. Mouse;53455]Wooh! I just graduated last night to!/QUOTE]

Big Congrats to you, too! I'll bet there's even more members that are graduating this year.