Thread: hello

Hey, welcome to ADISC! Listen, it's cool that you're Meena's girlfriend, but tell us more about yourself. What do you like to do? What are your interests other than things *B/DL related? Maybe you'll find some friends here who share the same interests. Enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions about the site or anything else, Visitor Message me on my profile. I'll help in any way I can, hence the name :3

Quote Originally Posted by UnMarth View Post
    *chews on the popcorn*
    LOL! I was thinking the same thing!

Hi Carl,

Welcome to the forums I'm sure Meena has already told you a little about us here, and that as well as being a diaper website we like to talk about all sorts of other things besides.

So, aside from being a daddy to an AB girl and being Meena's boyfriend what kind of stuff are you interested in? Meena has told us you work in a garage, are you interested in cars as a hobby at all? When you're not being a daddy what other things are you interested in? Do you have any hobbies? Do you play any sports or video games perhaps? It would be great if you could share a bit about yourself with us so we can get to know you

Look forward to hearing more from you