Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can You Remember Ever Having a Bad Babysiter or Nanny?

Default Can You Remember Ever Having a Bad Babysiter or Nanny?

i got this from my favorite local radio station . and well i thought it would be fun to see what others have to say on this topic .
    Do you have a BAD babysitter or nanny story???

Uh my babysitter hit me with her car when I was seven years old. I broke my right leg, left arm, nose, lost five baby teeth, and the majority of my body was road rash. After all was said and done, the coma I was in was probably the best part.

Uhhh...when I was 5 or so, my babysitter molested me.

I'm actually laughing at how much of a downer my story is compared to the good-natured tomfoolery that this thread topic was meant to inspire.

Just call me Buzz Killington.

I never had babysitters nor nannies.
    My grandparents or some other family member usually watched me when my parents couldn't do so.

Ohh, statik I'm glad you recovered and didn't die!

The only babysitter I was ever left in the care of was my young cousin. She was too young to babysit. I burned my hands on a grill when she wasn't watching me. I had to go to the hospital and was in these big mitts for weeks. Thanks dad >:[

When I was about 5 my then babysitter invited her boyfriend round to my house who stole a large number of my dad's vintage Vinyls, tapes and CDs as well as the wine that my mother inherited from her father.

well, apart from having one babysitter who stole all my Girl Scouts fundraiser money, I had another one who forced me to suck her breasts because she liked the feel of it...

I can't say i had any bad experiences but woah there are some f*cked up babysitters out there!!!!!

I once had a babysitter who let me watch "Animal House" when I was 4 or 5.

Good times!