Thread: life

Cool life

hy wen i was a small was ok.ok i had no friends because i was not one played with me.but i had my cat tigger:like in pooh wen i was 17 i got a car i still got it my pink i had a car and thats wen i met carl.standing at the side of the road.well i fell in lover:x.then he telled me aboute abdl then we looked for are baby and now we hath got her and now we are

Do you still have a cat? I have a wonderful cat and she certainly makes me feel happy and cheers me up no end when I am feeling down. I adore cats, they are such special animals, and I'm glad Tigger was able to be a friend to you when you needed one most It is hard being in a position where it is difficult to make friends, but I am glad that things seem to have worked out for you now!

How lucky that you randomly met Carl at the side of the road! What an interesting way to meet a partner! When Carl first told you about the AB/DL community, how did you feel? Did you know right away you wanted to join him and get an AB girl to care for, or did you feel a bit confused and unsure about the whole thing at first? I imagine adopting an AB girl is quite a big decision to make, especially as somebody knew to the community.

lol:yes well i dont hath a cat now.but the carl thing well i wonted to make him happy any think he wonted i said i will do.and we are happy happy happy now:x