Thread: hi

Default hi

names john, im 19 years old (2 years old at heart ) and i love being a baby and regressing

hope to meet some awesome people on here

Hi John,

Welcome to ADISC

There are loads of awesome people here, so I'm sure you will meet plenty of us! But it will really help us to get to know you if you share a little more about yourself, just stuff like your hobbies and interests (outside of diapers) so that we know what kind of stuff to talk with you about. At ADISC we consider ourselves as far more than a diaper site, and as such we like to chat about all kind of things other than diapers.

I suggest you have a look at this 'cheat sheet' written by one of our top members here, who has since become a member of staff (he is just that awesome!) as it will help you get an idea of the kind of stuff you could include to tell us a little more about yourself:

Also, if you're looking to meet people into the same stuff as you I suggest having a look through the groups section, as joining the right groups is a great way to talk about the things you like with other people who like the same things. The groups page can be found here: Groups -

Anyway, I look forward to hearing more from you