Thread: hello

Default hello

Hey everyone, I'm Chris. I joined awhile back, but I wasn't sure the community was for me. But now, I've decided to give it a shot and see what it's all about, and meet and greet everyone.

I am just a typical babyfur as the name might tell, but there's not much else special about me. just part time at a community college with a history major, but thought i'd just say hello to everyone out there.

Thanks for the warm welcome in advance.

Hi Chris,

Welcome to ADISC I'm glad you've decided to give our community a shot, I can almost guarantee it's a much better place if you get to know the people here and become active and contribute where you can so I hope we will be able to convince you to stick around

What kind of history do you study in college? Ancient? Modern? Political? Social? Or do you cover a bit of everything? I studied history in school and college (although I think college in the UK may be different to college in America, as we can start college at 16) but we mostly only covered the last 200 years or so, and mainly just looked at WW1 and WW2. I

When you're not studying at college what sort of stuff do you enjoy doing with your spare time? Do you have any hobbies or interests? Any sports, collections or anything that you enjoy? Are you into video games at all? There are so many members here I'm sure you will share some of your interests with at least a few of us!

Look forward to hearing more from you

Hello Chris and welcome on board.

Hearing your name, I believe your fond of wolves. I'm crazy about wolves myself and I'm happy to not be alone.

I hope to see you again in the forum.

Yayy another "wolfie", hello and welcome Chris. *raises paw to shake*

ADISC has quite a large Furry population and all are friendly. You can find us in the "groups" section or on the IRC chat.

I, like babyjess, would love to hear a little more about you and look forward to seeing more of you on the site.