Thread: Why hello there

Default Why hello there

Hi there, My name is Pat, and I'm 17.
    I live on the eastern shore of Maryland a few miles away from the beach (which
    is rather unfortunate since I hate the beach and haven't been to it in 2 years ).
    I'm a senior in high school and I'll be going to college next year provided I can afford it
    ( which I might not be able to immediately since I'm dumping most of my saving into
    getting my car working right). I'm taking A+ Certification Classes at my high school,
    since I'm going into the IT industry since I love fixing computers(they're like puzzles!).
    I love music and am a bit of an audiophile, I like hip-hop, rap, pop, some preppy rock,
    and almost anything from the 80's . I love reading books, especially if its an old book
    thats challenging to read (I'm currently reading "The Picture Of Dorian Gray" by Oscar Wilde).
    I love taking and editing photos and video just because its a lot of fun. Umm, I'm sure
    I'm forgetting things but whatever. Oh, I'm somewhere between bi and gay (which is still
    bi, but its not 50-50). I love diapers, I always have, I can even remember in early
    elementary school wishing I was a baby so I could wear diapers, lol. I like disposable
    diapers, not the cloth kind. I usually wear goodnites or pull-ups, but when I want
    something special I use a size 6 luv's. So yeah. Hi.
    Last edited by Mombasa; 13-Nov-2010 at 23:34. Reason: readability

Hey mombasa, welcome to adisc, i hope u like the site, nice intro, ima hip hon and rnb kinda guy, so im sure we like some of the same music artists. im also a big fan of Michael Jackson. Dont know if you are, but i gta say he was the KING. Anyway, ima 19 yr old college kid, im into sports, music, hangin with friends and all. Hit me up sometime dude-later

Hey, thanks for welcoming me, and yes, I do like Michael Jackson, but I don't think he was THAT amazing, lol.

Hi Pat, welcome to ADISC!

Good introduction! For future reference, try to split large blocks of text into paragraphs to make it easier to read =)

You also have the honour of hosting my 1,000th post on ADISC! Congratulations. =D

Hope you enjoy your time here, and if you have any problems or questions, don't hesitate to ask. =)

Haha, duly noted. I'm horrible at that, when I write in my journal/diary I sometimes end up with a 3 page paragraph xD.
    The other thing is that on my netbook that looks like and average paragraph due to my low screen resolution.
    I'll fix it though (:

Welcome to adisc, Mombasa! Sweet, good luck on your A+ certifications, I got my Associate's Degree in Network Administration so I remember all those fun classes :P And 80's music rocks!

Welcome to ADISC! I hope you have a wonderful and exciting time here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gummybear View Post
    Welcome to adisc, Mombasa! Sweet, good luck on your A+ certifications, I got my Associate's Degree in Network Administration so I remember all those fun classes :P And 80's music rocks!
    Networking... That is a truly terrifying aspect of computer repair, I've just recently figured out how to correctly
    secure our wireless router, and when I take the A+ practice exams, I always screw up on the networking questions.
    Of course that why I'm taking the class, the rest is easy. But yeah, respect to you for doing something that...
    annoying I'll say, haha.

And thanks Always!

We's really computer janitors when it comes down to it lol