Thread: PamperStud's Intro!

Default PamperStud's Intro!

Hi everyone!

I'm PamperStud, and I'm just here to chill out and talk about my secret diaper pleasures ^_^ I'm from the midwest, and I have loved diapers almost all my life. Around my early teens, I decided it would be fun to try messing my pants on purpose, and eventually my diaper obsession grew out of that. I love the way they feel, and especially the way they swell up and get all squishy inside. I wear just about every major diaper brand there is at some time or another!

I'd love to chat with people and get to know them. I'm gay, but I'm cool with talking to anyone. I don't have too many major hobbies, although I'm a big gamer!

Nice to meet everyone, hope to talk to some of you soon! :-D

Hello PamperStud.

You say that you're a gamer, do you like a specific genre over others? Do you have a favorite game?

Welcome to ADISC PamperStud =)

The Computers and Games forum may interest you. What sort of games do you play? What console/s do you own?

Hope you enjoy your time here, and if you have any problems or questions, don't hesitate to ask! =)