Thread: Con badge

Default Con badge

I,m having my first con badge done one babyfur and one not.
    Wags with joy.
    I do not know if 60.00 was to much for two or how long it will take for me to get them. How was it like for you all when you ordered your first badge.
    Last edited by foxkits; 13-Nov-2010 at 20:02.

Congratulations on your first con badges! Getting two for $60.00 is not bad since a badge from a well-known artist is usually $20-$30. Just be sure to wear it proudly so others can get to know you.

What exactly are these con badges I hear furries talking about? Are they just name tags or are they the admition badges to get into the convention?

Quote Originally Posted by MessyMan View Post
    What exactly are these con badges I hear furries talking about? Are they just name tags or are they the admition badges to get into the convention?
    They're like name tags that identify who you are, but they have pictures of your fursona on them. Admission badges for the actual cons are usually either just wristbands or actual badges (if you're a VIP or you get a 3-day pass. It's different for every con.)

Checked the mail Can't wait to see how she did.
    I wish to make my first con . Are there any cons that a lot of baby furs go to that you know of.Fox

Falkio

Cool on getting your badges! I was really excited when I commissioned my first ones too.

To answer the other posters question about conventions in your area:

A lot of babyfurs go to a convention called Memphit Fur Meet (MFM). Don't know why, but I've heard this from multiple people. The two largest conventions also see a high degree of attendance from babyfurs. I think its because they have interest-specific functions like the Cub Hub. Not every con does.

Truth be told though, what con you attend depends on who you want to meet. Different groups of people have different con cycles. There are groups you'd likely see at one, but not the other, and vice-versa. Just plan it out. For example, Further Confusion has a lot of SL attendees, while Anthrocon see's more popular artists.

hehe badges are always a win. especially for cubs, regardless of who ya get them from ^^

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MessyMan View Post
    hihi, just like what Shukkume said, here's an example of a con badge that I make: