Thread: Clap you hands to save this fairie.

Default Clap you hands to save this fairie.

Oh so rarely am I concerned about my own state of being, but for the last three hours I have been trying to breathe. I can just barely get enough air to be able to say single or double words at once. My nebuliser isn't doing anything either but making my heart hurt.

I am supposed to be working right now, but I'd be a danger on the road from the pressure making me continiously tear up.

Believe, hope, wish or pray, I don't care...just please put you hands together to help this fairie rise to the challenge.

If you're having trouble breathing, you really should get to the hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by CaretakerSam View Post
    If you're having trouble breathing, you really should get to the hospital.
    I assure you that's really not too much of an option. If I had the money to consider not working tonight it might be on the table. But this is another bad illness I have to fight off on my own. I have had it for about 3 months now, so I am not unused to it, but tonight it is doublely bad, there is so much white fluid it is a little scary.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

And off I go. Ty to all who helped. I am so thankful right now that I only have to work 4-5 hours tonight.
    Take care!

Man no Free Clinics or any such thing? No family assist?

Surely you have some sort of insurance, or a way to pay off any form of medical bills.

What you absolutely do not want to do is to sit around and believe you can fight off some terrible ailment that you very well know could completely endanger - or even end - your life.

Go to the hospital, doctor's office, call 9-1-1, do something but do not think you can overcome anything that comes your way. Especially if it's breathing problems.

I do hope you are well and getting better at this very moment, I would hate for something terrible to happen to you.

EDIT: I saw your own edit, and from it, I am going to assume that all is fine with you. Take care.