Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So happy right now ^^

Red face So happy right now ^^

I just told one of my friends, we have a very big trust in each other, so I linked her the wikifur article on Babyfurs and told her to read it and said that's what I am. I got so nervous at this point >.<

The message i got back made me beam with joy, she said 'Aww thats really cute and don't be embarrassed by it, seriously- Dont let anyone drag you down for what you find pleasurable' ^^

I am literally beaming right now :3

*gives you a basket of happy cookies!* Congradulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
    *gives you a basket of happy cookies!* Congradulations.
    *Takes cookies* Thankies ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Kyatto View Post
    I just told one of my friends, we have a very big trust in each other, so I linked her the wikifur article on Babyfurs and told her to read it and said that's what I am. I got so nervous at this point >.<

The message i got back made me beam with joy, she said 'Aww thats really cute and don't be embarrassed by it, seriously- Dont let anyone drag you down for what you find pleasurable' ^^

I am literally beaming right now :3
    That is awesome, and I want congratulate you for having the courage/ability for telling her that. Glad everything turned out ok.

Quote Originally Posted by KakashoLin View Post
    That is awesome, and I want congratulate you for having the courage/ability for telling her that. Glad everything turned out ok.
    Thankies ^^ Our lil group is close, we can tell each other anything and the others will never say a word

sayounara

Thats really cool
    Its great to have some to share deep secrets with, good for you

It's great when you can be you with your friends.
    Wags

Hugglez

Congratz man, i'm still working on telling one of my friends about my fetishes/intrests.

Quote Originally Posted by SushiChan View Post
    Thats really cool
    Its great to have some to share deep secrets with, good for you
    Thankies very much ^^, its a shame not everyone can be this accepting in the world tbh

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    It's great when you can be you with your friends.
    Wags
    Indeed it is, just too bad only one of them knows, but she's sworn to keep it between us until i say so ^^

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Always View Post
    Congratz man, i'm still working on telling one of my friends about my fetishes/intrests.
    I was actually quite scared she'd tease me about it, but it turned out she didnt mind at all ^^, if you do tell anyone, I really hope it goes well for you, or anyone that decides to tell in fact ^^

congrats, hopefully one day ill b able 2 do the same thing with my girlfriend:P