Thread: my baby

Cool my baby

i am wonting to talk aboute my baby.*x.well my baby we feed her baby food.and some adolt food.and she is in to diapers fall time.and she is ok aboute that.she likes playing and bafs.i take her up to her 9pm after a baf.then boyfriend and my babys daddy.comes up i change her all he will do it.and 1 of us will get her footed pajamas.and wen her footed pajamas are on her.storry time.and off to sleep she

Very cute...but perhaps this didn't need its own thread? In general, a new thread should raise a topic of discussion; preferably one which isn't currently being discussed. There's not a lot for anyone to say here.

This forum does have a place for posting personal anecdotes you want to share; blogs. I've see you've already found them! (

Quote Originally Posted by katherin View Post
    Is your baby a Adult Baby?
    Lol i thought the same thing.

My best guess is it's either an actual baby or she and her boyfriend have found an adult baby that they're taking care of.

Ah, grammar. Damnit.