Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Feeling little songs

Default Feeling little songs

When you are feeling little what songs do you use.
    I like lullaby's from every were like Roney,s baby lullaby.Are there any babyfur songs you like? Fox

I have myriad. Check out Air's "Alpha Beta Gaga" or the White Stripes' "Fell in Love With a Girl." Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Behind the Sun" is a great one. Or even just Vince Guaraldi's "Linus and Lucy."

All KINDS of fun stuff to listen to when you're little.

It is newish, but I really like the Owl City song Fireflies when I am feeling especially small.

I like feeling little. And I like songs. And I like feeling little songs.

The soundtrack to "Where the Wild Things Are" by karen o is really fun and makes me feel little and is fun to dance around to!

Owl City is really good for meaningless, sweet, comforting songs.
    The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast are my favorites for Disney.
    I really love The Irish Lullaby, or Too Ra Loo Ra. It's the one thing that can get me back to sleep after a nightmare. However it's one of the songs my father sang to me when I was younger, so that probably plays a huge part.

Here I am a professional musician and I don't really listen to "little" music when I regress. I hate to admit it, but on the occasions I've been alone I've typically watched horror movies while regressing. Go figure? I must have lived a very scary childhood.

Hmmph... I don't have any kids songs on my playlist. It's weird, kind of what dogboy said, when I regress, or want to act little, I usually hear hardcore

Anyways, any time I feel a bit furry, I listen to a song by the Beatles: Rocky Raccoon. Although it has nothing to do with furrys, I see myself in the song and think of every "character" as a different animal