Thread: saying hy

Smile saying hy

hello i am meena.i got a baby girl.she is 1 wen a baby.but some times she has to go and wen she has to do that she is 21.i got a gud man hoow is carl.and he is a gud baby girl spells mommy as mummy so that is why my name on hear is

Hello mummy9meena. How are you?

Do you fancy telling us some stuff about you? You've only told us that you like to look after your girl, which is fair play to you. We want to know about *you* as a person, and more about your outside life, not just the diapers

Hello Meena,

Welcome to ADISC It's great to have another person from the UK join us, aka another person who spells mummy correctly!

It's nice to hear that you have a baby girl to look after, and a good man to help you out So, aside from being interested in the adult baby side of things what sort of stuff are you interested in? Do you have any hobbies or interests? Maybe a favourite sport, a passion for a certain kind of film or an interesting collection? We really like to get to know our members outside of their interest in diapers here and it's always good when they are happy to share a bit about their 'real life' interests with us. Your introduction thread is a great place to start to make friends, and the more you share the easier it is to make friends as you'll find the people who like the same things as you do. Your introduction thread is certainly the best place to find friends

Anyway, welcome to the forums and I look forward to hearing more from you