Thread: Worried

Default Worried

Hi,

I just wondering if i should be worried about going on a diaper run after school. After all I'm thinking that's the most likely time i might run into someone i know.
    The area i go on a diaper run is quite busy after school...

Thanks,
    Roadkill

Seems like you have already answered your own question to me. Don't know exactly what you are after, but yes with the details you've given you probably should be worried. My only suggestion would be to come up with a believable reason you might be buying diapers and try and go at a less busy time.

BernardFx

What are the specs? For example, if you're going to buy adult diapers, you have to be extremely careful of were you buy them. Since you said that it was a busy place, why not look for another store? Or wait for another day? Maybe at night?

If you don't have any other stores around you that sell these, there are some ways to disguise them, but you have to plan them carefuly. For example, leave for school with two scoolbags- one inside the other, and keep it hidden. Then, right after buying the diapers, pull out your spare bag and hide them inside. And if someone asks, try this. Take the person to a discreet place, and say in low voice: They're for my uncle, but he's very ashamed of it, so he asks me to get them. Please don't tell anyone else.

Or, if you're gonna buy something for kids, (for example, Goodnites) it's much more easier to get off with an excuse, saying something like: Oh, these? They're for my cousin. Or something similar. It would be a lot better if you get them with a piece of candy, or a soda, because it will raise less suspicion.

I think it would be fairl easy getting them without getting caught, but you just have to get lots of courage, and have an arsenal full of excuses, worst case scenarios, escape routs, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BernardFx View Post
    What are the specs? For example, if you're going to buy adult diapers, you have to be extremely careful of were you buy them. Since you said that it was a busy place, why not look for another store? Or wait for another day? Maybe at night?

If you don't have any other stores around you that sell these, there are some ways to disguise them, but you have to plan them carefuly. For example, leave for school with two scoolbags- one inside the other, and keep it hidden. Then, right after buying the diapers, pull out your spare bag and hide them inside. And if someone asks, try this. Take the person to a discreet place, and say in low voice: They're for my uncle, but he's very ashamed of it, so he asks me to get them. Please don't tell anyone else.

Or, if you're gonna buy something for kids, (for example, Goodnites) it's much more easier to get off with an excuse, saying something like: Oh, these? They're for my cousin. Or something similar. It would be a lot better if you get them with a piece of candy, or a soda, because it will raise less suspicion.

I think it would be fairl easy getting them without getting caught, but you just have to get lots of courage, and have an arsenal full of excuses, worst case scenarios, escape routs, etc.
    I have never understood how buying something as simple as candy would make it seem less suspicious to be honest.

In regaurding OP, try to go to a store thats not close to your school, or stay after school for an ahour or so and buy then when its less crowded

BernardFx

Quote Originally Posted by orcanels View Post
    I have never understood how buying something as simple as candy would make it seem less suspicious to be honest.

In regaurding OP, try to go to a store thats not close to your school, or stay after school for an ahour or so and buy then when its less crowded
    It is much more easier to get off with an excuse by saying: I'm here to buy candy, and diapers than to say, oh, I'm just getting diapers. It makes a lot more sense if you see it trough teenagers eyes.

I went through the same thing as you, I just went into the store, and focused on nothing except what I was there to do: Buying what I wanted. After a few time, the nervousness goes away, and you realize that nobody really cares what you buy.

Quote Originally Posted by BernardFx View Post

Specs: I don't have night as an option because parents are home. I also don't feel like paying 10 dollars extra at another store next door that's not very busy.

thanks for your help!

Roadkill

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

turtleie. i agree nobody cares what you buy. except the teenagers you see on a daily basis at school. I have bought diapers many times before except after school. Instead i did it on a day off in the morning after parents left for work.

It depends, if you're mot afraid of getting caught and have a good excuse that you can back up and no one will ask questions about, then go for it, or if you are afraid of getting caught then wait until the weekend.

When I was young and worried about these things, I would go to the store 10 minutes before closing. They're looking to leave, won't ask any questions, there's hardly any foot traffic in the town...it's a good tactic.