Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pampers Cruisers size 7 in stores?

Default Pampers Cruisers size 7 in stores?

I can't seem to find them in any store I go to. Walmart, Target, CVS, none. I haven't tried Walgreens yet, but Idk if they'll carry them, either.. The biggest size I keep seeing is size 6. Anybody know where to find size 7?

I have found them in Walgreens on multiple occasions. IMO Babydry 6 are better though.

I see. Thanks =) I'll check next time I go to Walgreens. Are the BabyDry size 6 the same size?

I recently got a pack of huggies little movers size 6 and pampers cruisers size 7 off of pampers fit me like a glove :P and the huggies little movers are not the same size or as stretchy as the pampers cruisers

I bought a pack at my nearest Commissary. Of course the only way you can shop there is if you have military ID...

But I bet you're not in the military x3

From what I've heard, Safeway carries them, but I've yet to check anything. Last time I bought them though, I did in fact get them at Walgreens, so you might want to check there first.

Eheheh... yesh i may have general infor for people who need them because i am a consumer of them now ^^;

Fred Meyers(Thats US- applies to u)
    Albertson's(Also US- applies to you
    Safeway (US-Canada)
    london drugs (Canada)
    walgreens- as hellbound said.
    good chance on checking save on foods(their not US just um western BC) As they probley do too.
    Walmart- depends on the walmarts size... there should be an online option.

And of course theres another bundle of online options.