Thread: canada,ontario

Default canada,ontario

hi i am from ontario and i like to wear diapers but thats it dont like no baby things my name is andrew i am 18 message me if you would like to talk

Hi there andrew. How are you?

Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself outside of your diaper interests?

Please don't ask for people to message you in your introduction, it comes accross as a little creepy, people will message you if they want to, not because you've asked them to.

ohh okay sorry well my names andrew i live in ontario im 18 i like to play ps3 listen to music go for bike rides hang with friends

Cool, and what brought you to ADISC? How did you find us?

What sort of games do you play on your ps3?

i was serching diaper threds and found it on google and i play modern warfare 2 and football

Welcome to the site. Just an observation: I see you've ticked the box for teen baby but you mention you're not into baby stuff (not that there's anything wrong with that). There is no "teen DL" designation so while you're indicating teen with teen baby, I think people are going to assume as much or more from the baby side than the teen so you might want to change that unless you're just conflicted/exploring.

Ok, cool. Do you think you could spend a little time looking over our rules and customs as well? It's really important to do that before throwing yourself into a site, as I'm sure you'll agree

These links might help you:

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!