Thread: Bad experience with Cosy and Dry?

Default Bad experience with Cosy and Dry?

Anyways I just bought a romper from cosyndry and I quite disappointed with the quality of the product. For 80$ CAD I would have expected the workmanship to be far higher. After only one week of use one of the snaps has already broken. Furthermore, the inside of the romper is not soft cloth, as you would expect it to be, and is instead a very uncomfortable mesh-like material. Adding to the discomfort is the seams as very unfortunate places.

I was just wondering whether anyone else has had a bad experience with cosyndry, or is it limited to myself?

I put in an order for a onesie well over a week ago but I've yet to receive it or even a confirmation email. When I contacted them she told me she sent the onesie and the confirmation email. It turns out the email was sent to the wrong email address (very similar but clearly NOT mine) and I've yet to hear anything back from her. I've heard great things about them for the most part so I'm hoping this is just a fluke.

I have ordered from them twice - one custom made pair of shortalls and one of the babyprints sleeper. The babyprints sleeper arrived particularly quickly and Margaret kept in very good communications with me the whole time. She even held back an item that was low in stock for me. The custom-made item I ordered was a little tighter than I would have wished - I don't know though if this was down to me taking my measurements wrong or the item being made too small. The shortalls closed at the crotch with velcro as well, which is a little uncomfortable, but it was described as being velcro so I can't really complain about that.

If one of the snaps has broken already I suggest emailing Margaret and seeing if she can offer any help or consolation, I have always found her very helpful in email correspondence