Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG!!! I am going to be rich!!

Countryboy95

Default OMG!!! I am going to be rich!!

Well couple nights ago i had a terrific dream. i wanted to watch jaws and i clicked it on and was some movie i never heard of. i regret to say i love and believe in idea so much that i am not giving too many details till i get it in copy right and have it alll written out. It is about a normal 8 yr old and he is marked with death when a hellhound escape from hell. srry all if you find that language offensive but that is what i call where the devil lives and the hellhound is an ancient greek creature from there with three heads. any way after it is copy righted i will give full detail and maybe even give u a free copy if i can budget it to be a movie and then i can also go on to my true career that i want.

That's awesome! Good luck! It sounds like a fun story, I would like to hear it sometime

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Well couple nights ago i had a terrific dream. i wanted to watch jaws and i clicked it on and was some movie i never heard of. i regret to say i love and believe in idea so much that i am not giving too many details till i get it in copy right and have it alll written out. It is about a normal 8 yr old and he is marked with death when a hellhound escape from hell. srry all if you find that language offensive but that is what i call where the devil lives and the hellhound is an ancient greek creature from there with three heads. any way after it is copy righted i will give full detail and maybe even give u a free copy if i can budget it to be a movie and then i can also go on to my true career that i want.
    The simpsons did it already... :P

isnt a three headed dog called a Cerberus a hellmutt would basically look like this

Zzza

I only have this to say to you. Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

tacobellisgood

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    sounds like a bunch of movies that have already been made

What you should do is make the hellhound take on the human form in the shape of a woman, and raise the boy's age to 15.

And then they have sex.

And I'm playing the hellhound.

to be honest re-reading this makes me doubtful its hard to get anything patent to begin with, second from what you have said your dream sounds very generic not sounding critical but it really has to be original like star wars or spongebob or digimon or pokemon, you know what im saying? it has to be 100% original

Countryboy95

i left out alot and i purposley gave minor details on purpose and all that.