Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult Baby T-shirt/Onesie Designs - Need Input!

Default Adult Baby T-shirt/Onesie Designs - Need Input!

Alright, here's the deal: I've recently been doodling up a few things and talking to my friends, and I thought that, perhaps, I could create some cute T-shirts and onesies for you guys to buy in the (hopefully) near future. And, as usual, I have a question for you guys.

What kind of designs would you, personally, like to see on AB apparel? I'm not an AB, so I can't really vouch on this.

Your input on the subject is greatly appreciated! After seeing what kind of designs are most popular, I'll create a few rough ones and show them to you guys.

NOTE: Nothing nasty, please! I don't expect anybody to tell me to make a shirt with a diapered penis on it, but you never know!

PS: I'm wondering if people would be interested in other types of custom-sewn/knit/crocheted goodies, too. I have a lot of extra yarn lying around just waiting to be created into some sort of amigurumi/cute accessory.

And, please, no arguing. I'll try to make everybody happy if I can, but if you really want to have a discussion with another member (or me), we have the PM feature for a reason! (Or visitor messaging, if you're not a green member yet.)

I recommend you go to the baby section check out what they have and just do something similar to real baby apparell!

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    I recommend you go to the baby section check out what they have and just do something similar to real baby apparell!
    I've already done this and based a few designs off of such. (I'm awake much too late tonight.) But I know that we have some members here that would enjoy a more nostalgic feel to their baby clothes, like the ones they actually had 15-20 years ago. And I'd very possibly do individual commissions, too, for anybody who wants something really special.

First, i want to say that, that is a most gracious undertaking, and I want to thank you for going for it!

My favourite thing to see on baby apparel (that doesn't involve copyright infringement ) would have to be either sheep or owls. I've always had a special attachment towards those animals :P

Also, I would never want to see something like this on clothing Many thanks again!

That's an awesome idea, Shukkume! Transformers has always been my favorite childhood show so my vote would be for baby versions of the Transformers similar to the Robot Heroes toys they sell (with or without diapers, it doesn't matter).

Good luck with this undertaking!

In my time we had sail boats and giraffes,lions,bunnies, smiley faces and bears .
    Print on the tees little stinker slippery when wet or oops time for a change, leaks happen.
    Thank you .

If you could make it 40$ or less (not including shipping) and custom made, I would so go for it.... Like for me the price is wayy bigger deal than the designs, you know?

crazykittensmile

Kittens! Or any cute baby animals really; puppies, rabbits (although I think baby rabbits are called kittens anyway), ducklings, mice, bears, giraffes, - anything that can be given stupidly big eyes and coloured in pastel shades to make it adorably cute.

Wow! Thanks for all the ideas, you guys! I'll definitely get cracking on the designs ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuples View Post
    If you could make it 40$ or less (not including shipping) and custom made, I would so go for it.... Like for me the price is wayy bigger deal than the designs, you know?
    Depending on what kind of printing services I can come up with, the size of the item, and whether or not it's customized, I'm guessing that they'd be around 20-40 bucks a pop.

For boys *ahem* maybe a nice dump truck or steam shovel or other heavy equipment, or a cute puppy dog chasing a ball, something simple with great colors, like a UFO, or- ok i"ll stop!