Thread: Hello from TX

Default Hello from TX

I am a twenty something male in tx just looking for friends into diapers and roleplay to connect with. Feel free to message me anytime.

Wow, this really isn't the sort of introductions thread we're looking for. Have you taken the time to read around the site and see what we're about? It says you joined in March so I should think you would have had enough time!

Not to worry though, I've got most of the important stuff here for you in link form:

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

Once you've read through all that, why don't you also check out this awesome cheat sheet, written by one of our top members here, sppdan! It's a really good broken down tutorial on how to write the best introduction ever!

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions

Welcome to ADISC

Heed the wise words of Talula. You are welcome to the site but I'm sure you can imagine we'd be more enthusiastic about someone joining who wanted to interact with the community and get to know people in an organic way rather than just looking to be catered to. I hope you'll give this another shot and give us a chance to know you better.