Thread: Introduction :)

Default Introduction :)

Hi there, i've never done this kind of thing before (if there is anything like this really) so i'm not humungously sure how to go about it but here goes

ermm... I don't really see any fascination with any diaper other than pull-ups, don't really know why, it's just the way i am
    Other than that im into basketball, playing guitar and im currently learning russian
    Im not entirely sure why i came to this website really.. obviously due to the unconventional nature of such a fetish it's almost impossible to talk to anyone in your day to day life about it so.. i spose i came here to chat with other people like myself
    many thanks guys, take it easy

Hey there, welcome to ADISC! Well done on the great intro I'm glad you included information about yourself outside of diapers, since we're all about the community here, and not just being any other generic diaper site!

What sort of guitar do you play? And what sort of music do you play on it?