Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Messing you diapers threads shouldn't be closed

Default Messing you diapers threads shouldn't be closed

WARNING!!! CAUTION!!!

THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT USING YOUR DIAPER FULLY. SHOULD YOU FEEL OFFENDED BY READING ABOUT MESSING ONE'S DIAPER OR POO, YOU BETTER CLICK THE RETURN BUTTON AND STAY OUT

I just noticed that most "Messing your diapers" threads are closed on this forum. What is the big deal, isn't that what diapers are made for. Infants do it, some users on the forum do it, so why not talk about it. On the one hand I agree that talk should be appropriate and details left out. I really mean it. On the other hand why do those who are offended by the topic simply stay out? You know what the thread is about, you don't have to read it.

Messing your diapers in public is no offense. Contrary to some users on the forum I don't think so. Infants do it, dogs shit the pavement, and you have probably noticed that there is such a thing as public restrooms. I don't think you're forcing any smell on anybody unless you sit down in the one remaining seat in whatever small closed room. I don't think anybody ever noticed any smell when I myself messed my diapers in public. Most diapers feature odor control anyway. And if anybody should smell anything that person can always step off. Thats what I do if I'm standing in queue in the supermarket and the person in front of me obviously hasn't taken a shower in months, or if I find myself talking to anybody who doesn't think it necessary to brush his or her teeth.

Please do not close this thread. Messing my diapers is something I like to do ever since I discovered my love of wearing diapers. Many on this forum probably feel the same, I'm sure. And we like to share and support each other. This has nothing to do with scat. We don't play with our poo. We mess our diapers, clean ourselves up afterwards, and that's it.

And to anybody who wants to comment and share on this thread please

USE APPROPRIATE LANGUAGE, DON'T DESCRIBE YOUR PRIVATE PARTS OR ANYTHING.

CRY SUM MOAR

And seriously, shitting yourself in public is pretty inconsiderate to people around you. Adult faeces stinks, regardless of "odour control": if you don't think so, you're deluding yourself. There also is absolutely no need for you to shit yourself in public. Can't you wait until you get to your own home to shit yourself? Yes, moderation on this forum is strict at times, but Moo runs this place, and he decides which threads are allowed and which threads aren't. If you don't agree, feel free to go elsewhere.
    Last edited by x000017; 10-Nov-2010 at 20:52.

The reason why most messing diapers threads are closed is because the OP seems to be using the thread for fap material.

That and they get rather defensive when told that perhaps people don't want to talk about this.

Peachy

So...let me get this straight: You joined today, and already tell us what we can and cannot do on this forum? Do you have a soapbox permanently glued to your shoes or something?

And seriously: If you ever happen to sit next to me on the train and shit yourself, don't expect me to have any mercy on you. DL or no DL...I prefer to ride my train to work without smelling your processed lunch from the day before!

*sits and twiddles thumbs until this thread gets closed as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    So...let me get this straight: You joined today, and already tell us what we can and cannot do on this forum? Do you have a soapbox permanently glued to your shoes or something?

And seriously: If you ever happen to sit next to me on the train and shit yourself, don't expect me to have any mercy on you. DL or no DL...I prefer to ride my train to work without smelling your processed lunch from the day before!

*sits and twiddles thumbs until this thread gets closed as well.
    As usual, trust the peach to put it the best.
    Welcome to ADISC.

I guess you could say that a rule of thumb for diaper defecation threads on here are that they need to be more related to support than on the actual gory descriptions of diaper messing. If you are incontinent, and cannot for the life of you keep yourself from messing in public, then that is one thing. Feel free to post looking for support on the matter, but not to discuss what your favorite part about sitting in a messy diaper in public is. We do allow certain tactfully guided messing threads to persist, hence our ever growing and always running 'marshmallow trick' thread, specifically oriented around ways of getting you to mess yourself uncontrollably. The reasons this seems to have been permitted, for the most part, are that it is: 1) a thread about techniques and suggestions, and not just the act of messing itself, and 2) it is assumed that this will be practiced *in private*.

This site has a somewhat-unspoken etiquette in this area, although it is listed if you check reasons for thread closures and the rules themselves. Don't discuss things that clearly label yourself as an exhibitionist. The idea behind this is that other people don't really partake in this lifestyle, so by doing things that have potentially negative impacts on others around you (for instance, the smell of your bowels on a hot summer afternoon), you are really being particularly 'flamboyant,' if you will. This not only makes you a nuisance to those around you, it really doesn't do a whole lot of benefit to your social life.

Is the site being a bit overzealous on these matters? I personally don't think so. There are plenty of places on the web (including other diaper sites) that are very open to this and allow this kind of discussion all the time. If you want to post about it, feel free to do so there, where you may get others giving you the responses you are looking for there. Here though, the general responses to these threads aren't so good, so please keep your audience in mind while posting (and while pooping, for that matter!).

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticmax View Post
    Messing your diapers in public is no offense. Contrary to some users on the forum I don't think so. Infants do it, dogs shit the pavement, and you have probably noticed that there is such a thing as public restrooms.
    While you are entitled to your opinion, I disagree: messing in public is offensive when you are FULLY capable of relieving yourself in a toilet. The examples you’ve given do not prove your point: infants are not capable of relieving themselves in a toilet, dog owners are required to pick up their dog’s poop or face a fine, and waste in a public restroom is flushed away. Not to mention, people go to the restroom for the sole purpose of relieving yourself, whereas out in a store, park, public transit, etc. people don’t go to relieve themselves and therefore, do not expect to smell poop!

Please do not close this thread. Messing my diapers is something I like to do ever since I discovered my love of wearing diapers. Many on this forum probably feel the same, I'm sure. And we like to share and support each other. This has nothing to do with scat. We don't play with our poo. We mess our diapers, clean ourselves up afterwards, and that's it.
    I feel a sense of déjà vu

As newbie, you don't have the right to come in and demand that the site change for you. The members here are overwhelmingly opposed to threads solely for “fapping” materials and threads that discuss bodily function in excessive details. Nor can you tell the moderators not to close a thread. The moderators close threads based on whether it is violating the official rules (located here) or the unofficial rules (the general consensus of the forum mentioned above).

I recommend you stop arguing against the rules and customs of this forum. Look around a bit more and decide if you feel you can fit in. A word of warning: the moderators have already banned two people in the last few months for persisting in trying to discuss graphic topics on poop. If you want to discuss poop, please take spaddan's advice and focus on the support aspect. A topic on how to dispose of messy diapers would be okay, while a topic on how much you like the feel of a messy diaper is not.

And yes, it has everything to do with scat, which is defined by Merriam-Webster's dictionary as fecal droppings. Sure sounds like the same thing as poop to me!

I really don't see what you are getting so excited over. As I said I don't mess my diapers in any small closed rooms, I don't sit down beside anybody, neither do I shove my messed up diaper into any one's face. I won't hug you or snuggle up to you when I'm in a messed up diaper, don't be afraid. All that you shouldn't do. I know how not to invade any one's privacy. There are public parks, lakes and other places after all. And if I have messed my diaper I go and change. Simple as that. I am wearing a diaper and I am using it. Simple as that. And besides, a thread as this might actually give advice as how to reduce smell by eating healthily and refraining from meat and fatty fast food meals. Lotions, creams, baby oil, powder, everything helps to reduce smell.

Yes, it is my first 'active' day on the forum. I just couldn't believe it when I figured out you weren't allowed to talk about messing your diaper. A forum for people who love wearing diapers but where you can't talk about messing you diapers is like a harbor where boats aren't allowed to dock. Words don't smell. If they do it is you, so don't read them. If you pay attention there is worse **** going on on the forum than that. That's why I wrote this thread. It was meant as a plea. Fap material and those who contribute it should be banned, no doubt, but not the whole thread altogether. And if you noticed I already called for appropriate language and non-offensive, non-sexual content.

If you really want to get excited over anybody here try those who pretend to suffer from incontinence while they're not. That's pathetic. Nobody who's really suffering from incontinence would join an adult baby / diaper lover forum.

Hot damn, alright the vibe i'm getting off this guy is not the way the majority of the people here are feeling. I think he's just a confused new person trying to figure out the dynamics of this at times crazy site. When i joined i was scared out of my mind. I was afraid to post on any forum and i felt like a outcast. Moving to the future i feel a tad more open when posting on the forum and i feel better. The Tread starter just seems to have a question. Sure the topic is a little graphic but in no shape or form did he describe what he does in full detail and it was more of a confused trying to figure it out thread then a 'fapping' thread as some of the users above have said. My two cents.

Hmm... Well honnestly i am in the middle personally. As someone with bowel incontinence i mean my problems were specifically oriented moreso around my lack of ability to choose when i have to go and add IBS into it and its a nightmare. On the flip side, i dont see anything wrong with fantastics arguement of messy diapers. I think a diapers a diaper and theres nothing wrong with using a diaper @[email protected] i guess? Theres plenty of products out there that help, im not too fond of anti-smell products because of the unwanted aftermath effects however i have extremely good hygene, i smell great, im a very clean person, and i am a regular to all of the above stated products.

I dont think stinky diapers should be shunned... just any unwanted related stuff... just like anything else. Isnt that what the reputation system is for, if you take things too far, make it icky, sexual, fap etc -1 rep to you sir! I mean, its post what you think its appropriate at your own risk right?

------This being said, everyones counter arguements are recognised: also-- I am completely with peachy and stuff... IF YOU HAVE CONTROL DONT BE NASTY- its one thing to mess in public----in a out of the way location and change immediately, its another thing to mess in public in a bad location I.E. right next to people, be all gross, and then go change. @[email protected] catch my drift(no pun intended roflmao).

Yes, it is my first 'active' day on the forum. I just couldn't believe it when I figured out you weren't allowed to talk about messing your diaper. A forum for people who love wearing diapers but where you can't talk about messing you diapers is like a harbor where boats aren't allowed to dock. Words don't smell. If they do it is you, so don't read them.

If you really want to get excited over anybody here try those who pretend to suffer from incontinence while they're not. That's pathetic. Nobody who's really suffering from incontinence would join an adult baby / diaper lover forum.
    LOL, thanks for a last laugh before I head to class. Don't know where to start, but again, I'll have to reiterate "Welcome to ADISC" . There are a number of legitimately incontinent people who really are members here. Why? Because we don't just focus on diapers here like most places. We leave any and all fap stuff at the door, you know, the stuff that keeps most quality, mature members out of a place. There really are people who are incontinent here. Yes, I admit, lying about that and/or making yourself incontinent is not the right way to go about those things. We generally discourage that too.

We ban people for lying about stuff that is findable. It's hard to really prove whether or not someone is incontinent over the internet. Are there some liars on here? Quite possibly, but you'll find that anywhere on the internet. This site tries to find them, and generally does a good job when and where it genuinely matters (such as age, for instance). To ban people for claiming to be incontinent is, well, completely against our role as a support community. A *support* community. Not just a lifestyle community. There's a big difference. Sorry, quick post here, gotta go.