Thread: Hi, I'm Fantastic Max...

Default Hi, I'm Fantastic Max...

...but call me just Max. I love to wear diapers since I was still a little kid. When I was still in kindergarten I fell in love with my teacher and imagined she would put me in diapers and change them if wet. In primary school I tried to put on my little brothers diapers and messed them. When I was 15 I tried again and luckily found out where to get diapers that fit me. That love of diapers never disappeared. At home I like to wear them for the night and crap them in the morning. Also I just wear them under my regular clothes when I'm running my errands, especially when I find myself out of town where it is unlikely to run into anybody I know. Once a year I take a vacation. This is the only time I wear diapers 24/7. I am not really an adult baby but I do like using all the baby lotions, tissues, powder and stuff. Still I would really enjoy being changed by some woman on a changing table. But enough of me...let's see what you're up to

Hello Max. This section is for us to get to know new users better. What interests do you have outside of diapers?

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticmax View Post
    ...but call me just Max. I love to wear diapers since I was still a little kid. When I was still in kindergarten I fell in love with my teacher and imagined she would put me in diapers and change them if wet. In primary school I tried to put on my little brothers diapers and messed them. When I was 15 I tried again and luckily found out where to get diapers that fit me. That love of diapers never disappeared. At home I like to wear them for the night and crap them in the morning. Also I just wear them under my regular clothes when I'm running my errands, especially when I find myself out of town where it is unlikely to run into anybody I know. Once a year I take a vacation. This is the only time I wear diapers 24/7. I am not really an adult baby but I do like using all the baby lotions, tissues, powder and stuff. Still I would really enjoy being changed by some woman on a changing table. But enough of me...let's see what you're up to
    Actually, that's not quite enough about you!

Take your time to look around the forums, and you'll see that although we do have a lot of threads about diapers, we also have a lot that aren't! As a support community we're all about the 'other' information that other diaper sites might not ask you for! We want to know what makes *you* unique, and diapers certainly don't on a site like this!!

Check out this awesome cheat sheet which one of our top members spddan wrote to help new people write great introductions!

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon

Ok, here we go. All I basically do is hang out with my friends. Sharing my apartment with two friends there's always something up and people around. We just watch movies, talk lots of nonsense, share music, and party. To keep myself fit I go jogging once or twice a week. I'm afraid I don't have any special hobbies or something. This year's summer we played a lot of frisbee though, the kind that travel large distances. Actually we were throwing it across the Kinzig, which is a river that runs trough our town. Much fun. Of course, my friends don't know about my love of diapers. I keep them well hidden. However, due to their working hours, there is enough time when they're not around and I can wear them at home. As I said before I take a vacation once or twice a year. If money is short I just sleep in the open, otherwise I camp. Being allowed to wear diapers 24/7 is much fun, but it also shows you how lucky you are not to have to wear them all the time. Back home I usually don't wear any at all for like two or three months. Such a trip is really worth the experience.