Thread: Hello from the Northeastern part of the US

Default Hello from the Northeastern part of the US

Greets!

I've been a member since May 2010 but have not made an introduction. I'm a 24 year old male from New England. I've been a bed wetter my entire life. Diapers aside, I'm a pretty average guy. I'm back in college part time while flying professionally (commercial pilot).

Wow you sound like a very busy man! How do you fit diapers into your time?

I've always wanted to be a pilot, but it takes such a long time to train, and it's so expensive! I think the only reason it appeals to me is because I like the idea of a jetset lifestyle and the free flights on my days off!!

What're you doing at college? Do you have any hobbies?

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Wow you sound like a very busy man! How do you fit diapers into your time?

I've always wanted to be a pilot, but it takes such a long time to train, and it's so expensive! I think the only reason it appeals to me is because I like the idea of a jetset lifestyle and the free flights on my days off!!

What're you doing at college? Do you have any hobbies?
    Diapers are fit in and needed for bedtime! With respect to college, I'm trying to finish a criminal justice degree. Ideally, I would like to combine aviation with law enforcement. Some hobbies I have would be working/playing with computers and photography!