Thread: A new AB mommy in Montana

Default A new AB mommy in Montana

Just wanted to say hi to all. I am fairly new to this lifestyle and I have to say that I really do enjoy being a mommy again. Any hints, tips or guidelines are welcomed...... i want to make this an enjoyable choice for my BJ and I

Hi BJsMommy,

Welcome to ADISC

I'm sure if you look around the forum you will find plenty of people happy to give you hints, tips or guidelines We're very friendly here, and from what I've seen whenever anybody asks a question they get lots of really good and helpful responses, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have I know there are several members here who are new, or have been new, caregivers to their AB-partner so I'm sure they will be able to help There is a recent thread here that may have some helpful advice on it as well:

Anyway, aside from being a Mommy to BJ what interests you? What sort of things do you do in your spare time? Any hobbies? Favourite sports, foods, music, films etc. Do you collect anything unusual? ADISC is very much a support community, and the first part of being supportive is getting to know all of our members as real people outside of their interest in the AB/DL lifestyle

Looking forward to hearing more from you,