Thread: Wellz Hiyas! ^_^

Smile Wellz Hiyas! ^_^

Either way i needed to start posting on ADISC as i visit this site a lot but yet to post anything so thought i might introduce myself. My First Name is Mark, I Live in the Minneapolis Area of Minnesota. Right now i am in my senior year of highschoo looking forward to going to the university of saint mary's next year. I have been a diaper lover since my fascination of them at age 8. It however has only been about 4 months since i bought some and started wearing them :3. I love wearing them for comfort along with the feeling of being young again. Saying that, i am still just a diaper lover, altough i do have a pacifier and might get a bottle. My feelings are mostly diaper love and a little bit adult baby. Either way i hope to be posting more on these forums
    For Hobbies i like to watch tons of anime, a few of my favorites being Eureka Seven, and Neon Genesis Evangelion. One of my favorite things to do is write music for the piano or other instruments as i write the music for our band that my friends and I are making. In my spare time, with the collection of over 5000 songs i have on my ipod, i like to listen to House, Hard Rock, Classic Rock, any kind of metal (Symphonic, Power, probbably not death.) Industrial, and a little bit of real Pop (Not GAGA! Robbie Williams or Kylie Minogue >.>) When im all alone or not talking with the love of my life simone.. I am ussualy at the piano writing new songs or making covers to songs.
    Last edited by Missilekid10; 10-Nov-2010 at 05:33. Reason: merging posts

Welcome to ADISC. Nice introduction with the two parts taken together. As you might have seen we give over quite a bit of the site to things other than diapers and it's more a site with people who like diapers than a site about diapers. I hope it'll be a good balance for you and you'll have more to say in the future.

Hi Mark,

Welcome to ADISC As a lover of anime you will certainly fit in well here! Whilst personally I've never been that into it a huge number of our members here are and if you look around the boards you'll see the topic comes up quite frequently There are several groups here dedicated for anime lovers, so if you hope to make friends who share your love that may be a good place to look! Here's a link to one of the groups: Anime/Manga -

Anyway, you say you like music, but unfortunately I don't really understand how to group bands/artists/DJs etc by genre so may I ask who a few of your favourite bands/artists etc are? Have you ever seen any bands live, and if so which ones and were they good?

Look forward to hearing more from you

hmmm id have to say a few of my favorite bands range from classic rock artists like Styx, Foreigner, to alternative groups such as Circa Survive, and The Used. I am also a huuuuge fan of Theater Music so I collect works from Hans Zimmer (Pirates of the Caribbean, Sherlock Holmes) and James Newton Howard (The Ring, Chronicles of Narnia) along with a few other producers like them. In my life time I've probbably seen about 10-15 concerts. A few being a Styx, Foreigner, and Kansas Concert where they all were playing together. I saw a concert of the Trans Siberian Orchestra which was pure awesomeness. One of my favorite concerts was a concert where I saw the power metal band Kamelot. It was in the smallest bar I've ever been too. But the concert was so intense they deserved a bigger space it got so hot from everyone jumping around. Friend of mine actually got stared at by the main singer he nearly fainted when their eyes met xD.

Quote Originally Posted by drizzitx View Post
    I have been a diaper lover since my fascination of them at age 8.
    Do you know way it started on age 8? Something special happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Do you know way it started on age 8? Something special happen?
    Well looking back Probbably was after watching some cartoon where the characters were shrunk down to babies again and they were children again and I looked at it and thought.. hmm I wanna do that. So I had grabbed a diaper from my room which I hadn't worn in years and put one on and i loved it... Note my family figured out about it and got rid of them pretty fast.... It wasnt till about this year I finnaly was able to go to the store and pick some maximum protection depends up. x.x

Welcome! I hope you have a wonderful and exciting time on ADISC. Keep on posting! =D