Thread: Layering diapers? PLZ HELP!!

Default Layering diapers? PLZ HELP!!

I don't have the thickest diapers out there. I have a few walgreens certainty briefs and some first quality briefs. How many should i wear altogether to make me feel very comfortable? I don't wet. I like the bulky feeling. Whats the max recommended wearing at once?

Sky's the limit. If you don't wet it's not like you are going to be compromising the capacity.

I guess just keep stackin them until the tapes don't fit around anymore. Or whatever feels 'about right' to you. If you are not going to wet then you can wear them at least 2 times with added tape. Use painters tape for the inside ones then a 'new one' on the outside to keep it looking 'clean'.

Just as an idea...I've gone all the way to 24. O M G was it thick. And no, I didn't wet them all. It was just for fun. I didn't waste them, I just refolded them and used them at a later time.

I wore two packs all at once one time. It was fantastic n.n I couldn't close my legs or even walk! I was like a weeble-wobble <3

but if you want totally awesome bulk, go cloth n.n