Thread: I dont know what to title this...but "hey" is so boring

Question I dont know what to title this...but "hey" is so boring

Greetings (: I'm new to this site and to the idea of the teen baby lifestyle. I have a friend who i found out is a teen baby, and i am going all out to support them. However, i would like to know more about it. If you practice this lifestyle, will you post a reply with something about your choice to participate in the teen or baby life style (or any other variations of it) or any information? it would be appreciated (: Thankies!

Hi honeybun, and welcome to the forums, I am a teen baby,actually more of a teen toddler and I would be happy to help you out, this site is pretty accetping and hopefully I will be able to help u

Hey there, honeybun. I was in exactly the same situation as you are now, about 2 years ago. My boyfriend of the time came out to me as a teen baby and this is the site I ended up at for help.

Your question is pretty generic, so I'm not really sure how much people will be able to help out. If you make a post in the teen baby section, with some specific questions then I'm sure everyone will be more than happy to help you out