Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rare Bambinos

Default Rare Bambinos

just did an ebay search and found these: Rare "CRAZY BAMBINO" Adult bABy Diaper/With bABy Scent! - eBay (item 330240906321 end time Jun-07-08 23:19:16 PDT)
    are these rare or no? even if they're not at $10 for a pack of 8 seems decent when it comes to bambinos.

Darkfinn

Bambino did do a limited production run of "one off" designs right when they opened for business. I personally wouldn't waste my money on them just for the scent though.

Darkfinn

well... nice to know that my reputation preceeds me...

Yea I don't see them as being worth it. If they are so great why is the guy selling them?

I think for now they are a good price...But I wouldn't keep bidding on them...He also says you get some hypnotic CD with them...And if you pay quickly enough, you get a rectal thermometer...

daria7483

Hmmm...I'm seriously considering bidding. Even with the shipping costs, considering that you get 2 Kendell diapers and 2 pull-ups with them, it doesn't seem like a bad deal if I don't bid too much more than the current price. (I doubt I'll put that rectal thermometer to use though.) I LOVE baby scented stuff. Only issue is that I think they might come while my boyfriend is over, and he doesn't know I think I'll take my chances though.

Are the pictures of this guy wearing a wet Bambino really necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    And if you pay quickly enough, you get a rectal thermometer...
    Hopefully brand new, a used one would not be good!!

Quote Originally Posted by Icey View Post
    Hopefully brand new, a used one would not be good!!

Yeah...I would definitely douse it in alcohol/boil it if I got it...