Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Messing your diaper in public

Tonberry

Default Messing your diaper in public

To serve as a counterpart to the "wetting you diaper in public" thread.

How does it feel to you when you mess in public? What are the thoughts that run through your head? How excited do you get? Does it make you horny? Or simply make you feel good? Do you take odor pills or no? Do you get reactions from people from the smell?

When I make messy in public, it's just an intense release of feeling. It's calming and comforting to me. It makes me feel like the ultimate baby defecating into my diapers in the most awkward place possible.

I usually take odor pills to kill the smell,so I can enoy being poopy more without the attention. The feeling of a wet and completely filled to the brim diaper is just on a level unequalled by anything else in life. Even sex. Most times I enjoy is walking around with the squishiness between my buttcheeks. Sitting on park benches. Simple things.

Way mor exciting than being wet.

This isn't the sort of thread we encourage on ADISC.

Why don't you go and make an introduction thread in the introductions forum, and aquaint yourself with what is and isn't appropriate here.

Like Talula said, this isn't the sort of thread we encourage. Nor do we encourage forcing out sexual proclivities on others, and messing yourself in public most certainly counts. No one wants to be walking down the street and smell that.

Tonberry

Why is it not encouraged? Tons of us like to mess.

There should be a poop subforum then. It's not fair to us who like to mess and be messy.

I'm confused. Why is sometihng you do with diapers NOT encouraged on a diaper forum?

We don't want to hear about all of your sexual fantasies. I am sure you can find other places to talk about them, do us the courtesy of keeping our boards clean.

@ Topic
    I can't stand poop, I know too much about what it does chemically to want to be in contact with it for any extended period of time.

There should be a poop subforum then. It's not fair to us who like to mess and be messy.

I'm confused. Why is sometihng you do with diapers NOT encouraged on a diaper forum?
    We are a support community not a Fap board

Talula, was your name always pink or this my first time noticing it?

Uh subject at hand. A simple don't should suffice here. I feel like I'm back in boy scouts (Royal Rangers for me) when they taught us the golden rule of "Do unto others as you would do unto them". The only problem is apparently you didn't learn the common grounds of respect.

Not to mention out of your 15 posts total, the majority all involve the subject of messing. I think you're on the wrong forum but prove me wrong by reading the rules and trying to provide some positive in your ultimate motive.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post

Wat? Please, I know that you like to poop yourself. Tons of people do. But if you read the name of this website, the "SC" stands for "Support Community", not "Scat Communications".

Also, we like to be sophisticated here. And poop=/= sophisticated. If you must discuss defecating in your nappy, please do so on another site meant for the subject of scat. Or, you can learn the rules if you'd like to stay. ಠ_ರೃ

Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post
    Talula, was your name always pink or this my first time noticing it?
    It's only been pink since yesterday morning, and it's not pink, apparently it's plum

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    It's only been pink since yesterday morning, and it's not pink, apparently it's plum
    Plum? I have never ever seen plums that colour. I'd say it's more like lilac or lavender. Pretty though

The peach is getting married to the plum huh? (kidding)

What does your new color represent?