Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New from Aussie-land ^-^

Default New from Aussie-land ^-^

Hiya! My name is Guillaume. I am Australian.... and yus. Just hi!

Welcome to our community, we just love getting new people. Jump right in and make some noise !!!

Whatever your connection to our theme(s) you will find others with similar interests. Just look around and post where you feel like joining in . . .

Welcome Zombiesgorawr!

Thank you for joining. Please feel free to post and check out the Wiki.

Name's Snydead nice to meet ya, welcome to this site.

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

Ya mind talking about yourself?

Just hi? JUST HI?!?

...fair enough great to have you on the forums zombiesgorawr! My suggestion would be to check out the IRC and flashchat if you're looking for a chat, and is always a good start if you wanna get to know some of the regular users on the forums. :-)

ahhhh australians are cool!!!!!!!!!! *freaks out* sorry i love people with cool accents .. like british......

anyways welcome and enjoy yourself here im pretty new myself so yea have fun

Quote Originally Posted by zombiesgorawr View Post
    Hiya! My name is Guillaume. I am Australian.... and yus. Just hi!
    Welcome to ADISC. Have fun, Aussie.

Zombies are awesome! FTW especially um... Zombies that are on fire!!!! Anyways yes.

Have fun on the forums!

Hi Guillaume!! Hope you have a GREAT time here, there are awesome things like blogs, gallery, wiki, flashchat and even a special forum for the Regulars! So keepa postin' and you'll have an amazing time.