Thread: AMD All in one slip anyone ever used them have they gone by different name?

Default AMD All in one slip anyone ever used them have they gone by different name?

Any one ever heard of AMD all in one diapers espicially in Australia.
    if so what do you think of them ?

These are a new brand being introduced. I hadn't heard of them before so I looked them up. Check out http://www.amd-incontinence.com/IMG/...MD_english.pdf for some product info. How/where did you come accross them by the way?

ha ha AMD, what a coincidence. Advance Micro Devices (Make many computer chips) vs Active Medical Disposable. Just got a little confused as the computer company was reading through my head first. But I've not heard of them, looks like they are expanding their waters outside of france. Maybe some French (if any) members could help us!

I found them on independent solutions site it's where i get all my diapers.nappies in australia. From what i've seen it might rival abri-form i'm thining of getting them and abri and compare the two