Thread: I think this gives new meaning to calling someone a dick head.

Default I think this gives new meaning to calling someone a dick head.

YouTube - Condom Fail

I dont really think any explination is nessesary but i hope it brings some laughter to anyone bored like me.

--Also, just sliding in a double checker- i posted this in this section because the humor was pretty mature... if i missplaced it feel free to bump this into the off topic section. (by mature i mean its a condom... not as in what the guys doing was mature lol)
    Last edited by Chiharu; 08-Nov-2010 at 00:47. Reason: wanted to make sure it was okay

"So durable, it can be stretched over you head*"

Using that marketing scheme would certainly work well for the condom industry.

*Do not attempt.

This particular gentlemen should have done humanity a favor and left the condom on a little longer.

lol some one did that at school it was funny even the year head was laughing

Aaah yes, the old condom over the head trick! This was very popular with the boys when I was at school, they would blow them up whilst still wearing them until they popped (usually by someone with a pen rather than because the condom itself burst). Boys are so silly!

Aww come on, it's like duct tape: using a product in a way the original creator did not envision or intend.