Thread: Parents Finding Out

Default Parents Finding Out

What are the chances of my parents or siblings walking into my bedroom while im sleeping and finding out that im wearing just a diaper to bed? I wear them to bed just by themselves alot. My house is usually dark and when you look in my room at night. I don't have any lights. Should I continue to just wear a diaper to bed?

Your the only one who knows your own family and im in special circomstances so my level of privacy is much less then yours however if i look at my brother, nobody enters his bedroom after he shuts the door and nobody bothers him until he opens the door in the morning. That being said if your level of privacy is like that then you shouldnt really have any problem but once again your the only person who knows your own family best.

Chiharu is right, you are the only one that knows if you family is going to do that or not. I'm guessing they wouldn't notice since why would they need to walk into your room and look under you covers? The least that would probably happen is if they walked into your room to wake you up and told you to get up right now, if that is the case make sure you have clothes next to your bed.

What about if you kicked the covers off during the night ? I would definitely recommend at least wearing pyjamas over your diaper and closing your door before you go to sleep.

Also have an excuse ready just in case you do ever get caught.....such as you were doing it for a dare or it was some sort of initiation. Anything that is vaguely believable is better than standing there with a mouth full of teeth and a diaper on !

Quote Originally Posted by kalynnharvey View Post
    What are the chances of my parents or siblings walking into my bedroom while im sleeping and finding out that im wearing just a diaper to bed? I wear them to bed just by themselves alot. My house is usually dark and when you look in my room at night. I don't have any lights. Should I continue to just wear a diaper to bed?
    Unless you don't like them, wear some soft polar fleece PJs to bed. They will feel wonderful and should cover up the appearance of a diaper from a dark glance, even if you managed to take your own covers off. Honistly I think they way you would get caught if not from them seeing them, but from you full out wetting the bed some night when your diaper unexpectly utterly fails. Or maybe from small leaks making stains over time on your matteress cover. I would wear some oversized underwear over your diaper to help sinch up the waist. Colored duct tape is fun too, but more restrictive on the tummy and I find that can mess with my #2 regularity.
    Also I think your mom is more likely to somehow find your diaper stash than to catch you in a diaper. So keep that stash WELL hidden and you'll probably be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddysLittleDefect View Post
    Unless you don't like them, wear some soft polar fleece PJs to bed. They will feel wonderful and should cover up the appearance of a diaper from a dark glance, even if you managed to take your own covers off. Honistly I think they way you would get caught if not from them seeing them, but from you full out wetting the bed some night when your diaper unexpectly utterly fails. Or maybe from small leaks making stains over time on your matteress cover. I would wear some oversized underwear over your diaper to help sinch up the waist. Colored duct tape is fun too, but more restrictive on the tummy and I find that can mess with my #2 regularity.
    Also I think your mom is more likely to somehow find your diaper stash than to catch you in a diaper. So keep that stash WELL hidden and you'll probably be fine.
    Haha yea they haven't found it in since i started hiding them behind my dresser drawers. I have a twin bed with three drawers underneath with wooden walls separating it all into three sections. I keep them behind my middle drawer for easy accessibility. Plus my parents trust me enough to never go through of any of my belongings.

I agree with Coodie, at least wear some PJ bottoms over them, just in case

I'll sometimes wear only a diaper to bed. I don't have to worry too much about anyone bothering me at night or even in the mornings. My privacy is pretty well respected. But usually when I wear to bed, I try to at least wear boxers over it. It's a lot easier to cover something like Goodnites versus a Bambino....for obvious reasons.

I think ultimately, the best bet is to cover up. It'll save a lot of drama later on.

if ur parents barge into ur rm, they will likely turn on the lights and if ur not covered in ur blankets ur discovered...

so unless ur parents/ siblings do that... then u should be alright

Depends on how your parents are about privacy and how you sleep. If you kick your blankets off a lot (as I do) then it probably wouldn't be a good idea to sleep in just a diaper. The first time I wore to bed (I keep my bedroom open for air circulation), I wore a big shirt and PJ pants just to be safe. You could probably get away with just pants if the nappy doesn't go to high up your back/stomach. But, alas, I'm a girl, I must wear a shirt to bed. :C