Thread: Teenager Buying Diapers Online

Default Teenager Buying Diapers Online

I want to buy some diapers online like at Bambino or ABUniverse. If I buy, how do I get them to my house without my parents finding out? Or what can I tell them to make them think its something else I need? Im just worried that they will hammer me about what is inside the box and im not sure if they will open them. Thank you for all your answers.

ps... are they all unmarked boxes like amazon ships in? and if you want to answer, where are some other good websites to get thick diapers?

Hello there,
    Firstly, if I may be a good ADISC citizen and direct you to the Greetings and Introductions thread, we'd very much like to get to know you.
    Also, I am not sure about your parental situation, but I do have a few ideas about telling your parents about a "mysterious" package. You can tell them that it contains a holiday gift...this will buy you enough time to find adequate hiding places for the goods. Also, Bambino DOES ship discreetly, as I am a regular buyer myself. I don't know about ABUniverse, but I'm sure someone here will be able to clue you in on that. Are you going to order a case? These boxes are large, so you might want to be careful with what your parents are expecting a gifts come the holidays. You can always say the thing was broken and you had to return it...
    If you have any questions, feel free to let me know. Welcome to ADISC

These are three good wiki articles that fit this situation.
    Hiding diapers - ADISC Wiki <- Hiding them.

Getting diapers - ADISC Wiki
    Ordering online - ADISC Wiki <--Ordering.

Here is ADISC' s blacklist of site's that don't ship discreetly but say they do, and bad sites to order from. Blacklist - ADISC Wiki

To answer your question about your parents. I'm not sure if you can tell them something that will not make them want to look and see what you order. I guess they won't snoop if you buy stuff off of the web a lot, because they are used to it and you could say it is the same type of stuff you been ordering. I guess you can tell them a friend needed to have something mailed to your house because he has to go out of town on the arrive by date. Again I'm not quite sure what phrases that might work, because I have pounder the same question myself.

Hopefully some of what I said can help you out. I haven't personally ordered diapers offline but some users here have. Also to answer your very last question I heard dry 24/7 is becoming a good brand to get.

-Kakasholin

crazykittensmile

Being from the UK I don't know much about either of those websites. But the wiki may be able to help you.

Have a look at the wiki page on buying diapers which will give you information on both buying online and from a store: Getting diapers - ADISC Wiki

There is also a whole page on ordering online: Ordering online - ADISC Wiki

There is also this wiki page on how to hide diapers from parents: Hiding diapers - ADISC Wiki

EDIT: KakashoLin, you had the same idea as me! You just got their quicker - I swear your post wasn't there when I hit reply. I like how we linked to the exact same pages as well!

R134A

Yes. Bambino does ship discretely. Here is a website with some tips on how to get them past your parents. http://abdlplay.com/forum/index.php?page=3

I've bought from Adult Diapers, Incontinence Products, Adult Incontinence Products before and they shipped discretely as well and orders over $25.00 ship free.

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    Being from the UK I don't know much about either of those websites. But the wiki may be able to help you.

Have a look at the wiki page on buying diapers which will give you information on both buying online and from a store: Getting diapers - ADISC Wiki

There is also a whole page on ordering online: Ordering online - ADISC Wiki

There is also this wiki page on how to hide diapers from parents: Hiding diapers - ADISC Wiki

EDIT: KakashoLin, you had the same idea as me! You just got their quicker - I swear your post wasn't there when I hit reply. I like how we linked to the exact same pages as well!
    Hahaha, thats cool. I just thought I should link some pages from the wiki because I thought it fitted perfectly with this situation. "Great minds think alike"