Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from michigan

Default Hello from michigan

hi im new here id just like to say hi!

Hi Zakk

Welcome to the forums

So, what brings you here? I'm guessing you like diapers, but why did you decide to join this forum?

Also, outside of diapers what kind of stuff do you like? What are your hobbies/interests etc. It's always great to make friends on here, so if you tell us a bit about yourself here I'm sure you'll find some people that you have stuff in common with

Look forward to hearing more from you

well yes i like diapers my fav thing 2 do is listen to music and i wanted just to start posting stuff instead of just looking

Well it's always good to have members who like to post in the forums, so it's great to have you join us

What kind of music do you like? What's your favourite artist/band? And have you ever seen any of your favourites bands/artists live?

myfav genre is emo, emo pop, metal, screamo and my fav band is Avenged sevenfold. i have seen them live

Hiya Zakk! Welcome to ADISC! Nice music choices! What metal bands do you listen too? It is really cool the you saw Avenged Sevenfold in person! I have always wanted to see a band live! *Eyes light up with stars* haha.

Again welcome to ADISC, glad to have you here and hope you have an awesome time here!

Hello fellow Michigander! Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a nice day

Welcome to the forums! What Metal bands do you like? Have you ever seen the show "Metalacalypse?" (I think that's how it's spelled) What is your favorite song?