Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi From Hampshire UK

Default Hi From Hampshire UK

hi all, I am pleased to finally pluck up the courage to join a forum!! I am looking forward to chatting to everyone and exchanging experiences etc.. I work full time in the Portsmouth Area but thankfully do not support the local football team! I am 38 and Married with 3 children but keep some things quiet if you know what I mean. Really into my Sci-Fi especially my star wars sad I know but hey what you gonna do! I am really looking foward to my time here and hope you get to know me better to )

Hey hey Welcome to Adisc from a fellow Uker . I love star wars my self, and have a few lego star wars models . And of course general Sci-fi . Do you read much?

Hi Shabe,

Welcome to the forums Always good to have another person from the UK join us, and I'm quite close to Portsmouth myself.

Can't say I share your love of sci-f/Star Wars - I have actually never seen a single Star Wars film. I don't really understand anything that revolves around space travel, computers or anything else mildly to do with science or the future - it tangles up my brain too much!

Aside from sci-fi what other things are you interested in? Or is all your free time taken up by your children!?

Hope you enjoy using the forum - it's certainly a great place to chat and share experiences. I look forward to hearing more from you

Hey shabe, good to have you on board. I hope you enjoy your time here, there is a good variety of topics posted here including Sci-Fi stuff. I love the Star Wars films too, although im not as big a fan as some out there! I was amazed to find the other day that none of my house mates have ever watched any of them, so I can see an epic marathon going down soon
    Good to have another Hampshire person on board too
    See ya around!

Welcome to the forums, shabe! I love the star wars movies, well the original trilogy are the only ones I've seen, but whatever. What would be your favorite one, if you had to choose?

Thanks for the lovely welcome.
    To answer a few questions yes I love reading and am proud to say I have all the Star wars books well when they come out that is. Love terry pratchett he is such a funny guy.
    My Fav Star Wars film is Empire Strikes Back because sometimes its nice seeing the bad guys win )
    My Boys take most of my time up but I am into my football and watch other sports, get into my garden with the veg its a good way of getting away from the kids and take your mind off them for a bit. but when everyone are in bed its nice to unwind with films or a book.