Thread: hi from the north of uk

Default hi from the north of uk

hi all im a straight 32 yr old diaper lover user from the north east of england i originally found out about nappies(diapers)from watch a article on tv and became interested from there.I like to wear tena disposables or abri form x plus nice to meet u all .

Hi paddedbum

Welcome to the forums. Always nice to see another UKer join us Well done for making the first step and posting an intro, but I'm afraid you're going to have to tell us a bit more about yourself if you want to make a really good first impression!

So, aside from diapers what kinds of stuff do you like? What do you do in your free time? Have you any hobbies, interests, collections or passions? Maybe a sport or music type? It's be great to get to know a bit about the you outside of diaper

If you want a bit more advice on 'padding out' your introduction to help us get to know you there is a useful 'cheat sheet' made by one of our top contributors that can help you, which can be found here:

Look forward to hearing a bit more about you.

Welcome to the community, Anything else you want to share with us that makes you a unique person?
    I hope you enjoy your time here! Have a great day.

Hey there paddedbum, how are you?

You're introduction is a bit sparse on what sort of things you're into! We're all about the community here at ADISC! Why don't you tell us about some of your other hobbies and interests?

I got all excited when I saw your thread title, since I'm from Scotland! North England is definitely not the North of the UK

Welcome, paddedbum! Your intro didn't seem to tell us anything about you in general. Is there anything else you would like to tell us?