Thread: Hello Everyone!

Default Hello Everyone!

Looking forward to joining the site, which seems to be one of the only ABDL-related forums with intelligent, friendly conversation.

I have been recreationaly DL for about 15 years now. My favorite summer hobby is sailing, and there us nothing more fun and relaxing than to do it diapered-up!

I also enjoy bicycling and motor scootering. One of my scooters is a 30 year old Vespa.

My job is in environmental cleanup work. I'm married to an artist and we have two grown sons, both of whom are getting married next year.

Hi SailingBaby,

Welcome to ADISC

First, well done on a good intro I will have to agree with you that this is one of the few ABDL forums with genuinely intelligent, friendly and mature members, so hopefully you will enjoy becoming a part of this community.

What sort of sailing do you do, sea or river/lakes etc? Are you lucky enough to own your own boat? When I was younger we used to go sailing with the school which I loved, I passed some sailing certificates and everything. But I haven't ever been sailing as an adult yet.

Like you I too enjoy bicycling, although now winter has set in I haven't been out on my bike in several weeks. I find I usually get quite hot when cycling so can't wear too many layers, but when it is cold outside as soon as I get off the bike I get cold enough so have to constantly be putting jumpers and my hat on and taking them back off again depending on whether I'm on or off the bike, so I have given up on that! I have never been on a scooter, but when I was in India where everyone drives mopeds I went on the back of one and although the driver assured me we were going slowly it felt like we were close to breaking the landspeed record, I don't think I have ever been as terrified in my life! I suspect I might have a similar experience were I ever to find myself on a scooter!

Oh, and congratulations that your sons are getting married (is it custom to congratulate the parents or am I just coming across as a bit odd!?) - I bet you are really busy at the moment helping them to get everything ready?

Look forward to seeing you around the forums

Thanks for the friendly greeting.

I sail a twenty year old racing keelboat in Lake Michigan. I used to race it with my sons when they were teens, now I just day sail with my wife and friends or go out by myself after work. It's a great sport, you can do it your entire life and it's much more affordable than having a golf habit.

I live in a high density suburb so you can get to almost anything on a bike or scooter and you don't have parking hassles.