Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's nice to be here.

Default It's nice to be here.

I guess I should say a bit about myself.

I've been lurking here for about a year, and I finally decided to join.

A short description of me: I'm male, but want to be female. I'm a TB, but would rather be LG. ( I'm great at technical things, but horrible with things like writing and drawing. I'm usually pretty laid-back. (lazy) Although I love girlish things, I play a lot of video games. For sports, I play tennis. (Not very well, though.) I'm 13, and I live in Maryland, USA.

Well, it's nice to meet you all.

Welcome to the site n__n...I'm about the same with tennis...And with pretty much everything else you said @[email protected]

Default It is nice to be here.

Welcome Sunni;I,too,identify with being a LG.There is a "Sissy" group that welcomes "Little Girls",you may want to join.If you have been visiting this site for a year,then you are much more familiar with the members and the subjects of discussion here than I.Anyway,have fun,enjoy your stay, and be happy.(Curtsey)

Welcome to the form. X3 video games.
    What type of video games do you play.

Quote Originally Posted by Title
    It's nice to be here.
    To be here... (audiance) NICE!

Thanks, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    Welcome to the form. X3 video games.
    What type of video games do you play.
    Well, I have a Wii and DS as well as many other older consoles.

For Wii, I usually play Guitar Hero 3, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, or Mario Kart Wii. They're all great games. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life As A King has been pretty addicting, too. I'm probably going to get Guitar Hero: Aerosmith when it comes out.

For DS...Eh. It's hard to list them. I recently went back to beat The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. I finished that about 2 weeks ago. I've been trying to finish Lunar Dragon Song. It's an older DS game, but I like it. For Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates, I'm about halfway through. I wish the AI was a bit smarter. They always seem to die. And it's sometimes a bit repetative. X_X Otherwise, it's still a good game. I think I'll get The World Ends with You, and (when it comes out) Guitar Hero: On Tour.

*throttles HardcoreMickal for the Bruce Forsythe reference

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it. Just please don't mention tennis around me, I'm banned from playing it at school. I rarely hit the ball and when I do it becomes a lethal object.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunni View Post
    A short description of me: I'm male, but want to be female. I'm a TB, but would rather be LG. ( I'm great at technical things, but horrible with things like writing and drawing. I'm usually pretty laid-back. (lazy) Although I love girlish things, I play a lot of video games. For sports, I play tennis. (Not very well, though.) I'm 13, and I live in Maryland, USA.
    Sounds almost like someone cloned me.
    Welcome though. Aso look at the wikis and blogs in the top left corner.

I think what you mean is your not a TB but a TT or teen toddler. But I am not sure if that's what you meant. There are a lot of us here that are actually TT or AT.