Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Artist Wanted =o ((hopefully nobody minds))

Default Artist Wanted =o ((hopefully nobody minds))

Anyways, im putting a shot in the dark since i dont really know any artists or anything about were to find them...

I have an anime picture that really portrays perfectly what my mimi-persona of my self would be and i super-duper-guper desire to be redone as my baby furr persona... @[email protected]

Yeah, i know its prob a fat chance and a shot in the dark but... maybe ill get lucky and maybe someone knows someone whos a talented anime drawer who doesnt mind spending some time drawing up a little fantasy me haha but hey... I guess you cant blame a girl for trying.

If you have an idea of someone i could ask that would be great too!

Also keep in mind im kinda young and stuff so comission things wouldnt really be an option for me since my moms my wallet and idk how that would float lol.

((Also, hopefully im aloud to ask this on this forum i have no idea and havent seen anything like it.))

superfoxguy

Um not to promote myself but I think I could take a request ( thats for free =O ). Most of my art is on deviantart what little babyfur art ( and I mean very little) I have done is on furaffinity so you can look before you have me draw up a draft. O and my art digital so I can't give you a hard copy.

Digital art is pretty cool the only thing is my picture that im basing my fersona-mimi-babyfurr thingiemajig off of is very very advanced so i dont know how much of a challege it would be for people to look into.

Ill post it here so people can get a stronger idea of what i was looking at.

Basically i wanted to adapt this but from who ever is daring enough to try it, idd like the concept as in the features and colors of the girl to stay majorily the same except

-i want her abit younger

-cloths can change/perhapse alittle more conservative... shes alittle naughty in that pic haha ^^;

-diaper! cute, fluffy, disposable, and not overwelmingly big!

-loose the sword

-pacifier addition would be a huge plus

anyways yea thats my concept of my furry me anyways xD lemmie know what yea think.

superfoxguy

umm... yahh the problem I think Im going to have is making a more human drawing and I really not that good. It may be a good idea to browse around furaffinity for the artisit your looking for.

Furaffinity is a website for furry art and artists. At least I think that's what it is. I don't really go on that site often. Also, this topic might be better placed under the "babyfur/littlefur" topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Megamatt View Post
    Furaffinity is a website for furry art and artists. At least I think that's what it is. I don't really go on that site often. Also, this topic might be better placed under the "babyfur/littlefur" topic.
    This is more off topic then anything else and you're correct about Furraffinity being place furry Artist

If you want I could give you a hand. I'm decent with a pencil and paper I could have a base sketch cooked up fairly soon, and I would relish the chance to draw more human characters.( I am busy with other projects and school so it may take a few days)

Quote Originally Posted by Caledfwlch View Post
    If you want I could give you a hand. I'm decent with a pencil and paper I could have a base sketch cooked up fairly soon, and I would relish the chance to draw more human characters.( I am busy with other projects and school so it may take a few days)
    Be my guest i would be honored CaledfWlch.