Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Japanese diapers and might be getting some

Default Japanese diapers and might be getting some

So one of my Furry friends over on Furnet and I were talking about imports from the east and he explained that he had some friends over there who can help him get various things imported. Of course in my head I go over various things I wouldn't mind trying from over mainly Tea's, Video games that didn't get a US release, and of course some of their diapers. Why Japanese diapers..Well honestly I hear they have some interesting ones even adult ones that are very Kiddish in looks. So shyly I ask him about getting some imported and he said he could but would need to talk with his friends over there about some brands. Well at this point I'm wondering what the costs will be and of course when I'll have the money aside. He's shown me 2 brands that look intresting but are about the same price as depends. So anyone have some thoughts on this topic of JApanese diapers?

It's alot of work to try and dig up their diaper market when they arnt actively trying to sell to us. If they tried to market their brands over here i wouldnt mind at all looking into it, but when Pampers is already working fine, and bambino is gobbling up the night time padding in my book, i just dont really have the urge to push my parents into trying to dig up alternative sources of padding. If you find something that ships local, is affordable, and is reasnable with communication and customer survice then sure. But even though im japanese, my diapers are bought by my parents who are not japanese (adopted) and therefore they require customer service as well in the form of a comfertable supplier. Of course im looking at this from an incontinent persons point of view were regularity is a must and customer service is looked highly upon.

Incontinent can play a lot i finding a good diaper for sure. But I'm "lucky" enough to just be an AB who can leisurely explore other kinds of diapers when I have money to do so. Also I would never try this without someone who actually knows the country and can help me out. This guy is already working with me on getting some Chinese imported tea for 20 bucks though from his own stash. So I'm at least getting to see how he handles stuff.

Rakuten has tons of imported stuff. I've never ordered from there, though, so I'm not sure about he service or whatever.

I have heard good things about Japanese diapers, though, so I wish you the best of luck with your imported endeavors!

Rakuten is actually one of the brands that my fellow fur and his evil cohorts have suggested!(Honestly not evil. :P) So hearing news of that brand on this end makes it sound a bit more promising. :3 Though I still need to ask him about S/H plus product cost for the diapers.

crazykittensmile

I just typed 'diapers' into Rakuten and looked under 'medical and nursing care' and in addition to adult diapers they had some very odd looking items come up. Take this for example:

It's listed as a pair of 'diaper pants' (skirt type towel) for men. Weird!

Rakuten - Diapers pants (skirt type towel) for men

I am sorry if i see any pictures of anyone on here wearing that... im putting on my "trolltrain hoodie" and bein a bad girl :3 cuz youll be requiring some teasing. (Youll being anyone who attempts to try that.) XD

Wow I would think it would be easier to wear crotch snap stuff instead of that odd pant..But meh different cultures different ideas.

Okay, just to put the breaks on this thread before it gets out of hand. I've actually lived in Japan, and I can tell you from experience that what's available at a drug store is no better and possibly even worse than what's available in a drug store in the US. That having been said, they do make diapers and pull ups for kids upwards of 30 kilos, and sleep pants for kids up to 50 kilos (which is pretty big for a Japanese child). As for what you can get from a medical supply store, it's comparable to offerings from Abena, et al. (Which are already available from multiple suppliers in the US)

Quote Originally Posted by dcviper View Post
    Okay, just to put the breaks on this thread before it gets out of hand. I've actually lived in Japan, and I can tell you from experience that what's available at a drug store is no better and possibly even worse than what's available in a drug store in the US. That having been said, they do make diapers and pull ups for kids upwards of 30 kilos, and sleep pants for kids up to 50 kilos (which is pretty big for a Japanese child). As for what you can get from a medical supply store, it's comparable to offerings from Abena, et al. (Which are already available from multiple suppliers in the US)
    This doesnt really surprize me, i mean if they had some kind of miracle diaper it would of been marketed here too. Honnestly from my random browsings all i dug up that was slightly off the wall was some baby diapers had wetness indicators.